Falling Back into Healthy- Day 2

Moment of truth, we all have days where we have to make choices, do we stay on course or do we take a slight detour.  Today was one of those days for me.  I was so proud of my first day, jumping back into my routine but today was associate recognition day at work and they had food trucks for lunch.  The foodie in me was screaming for joy, there were some really delicious and popular food trucks for the Portland area.  Life is for living though and sometimes you just have to indulge and make the best choices at other times to balance things out.  

Outside a little cheat meal in the middle of the day, my day was spot on...

Day 2: 
Workout: 21 Day Fix-Upper Fix and 1 mile walk 


Don't be afraid to lift some weights in your workouts.  I never thought that I would enjoy lifting weights but I love the way I feel after a good workout where I've challenged my muscles in new ways.  It sure felt like a Fall morning out today, I had to get out my extra layers out.  

Breakfast: 
Smoothie (1 Purple, 1 Red)
Using my breakfast time to do some meal prep planing and placing my order for Hannaford to Go.  I'm a multi-tasker at heart so I can't just sit idle long enough to just enjoy my smoothie, I feel better accomplishing something off my to do list.  

Snacks: 
1 Banana (Purple) and 1 Red Pepper (Green Container)

Lunch: 
Food Truck deliciousness!!! 
Deep Fried Peanut Butter and Fluff Sandwich and Fresh Fruity Pebble Donuts, I was in carb heaven!  


Dinner: 
Steak Salad (1 Red, 1 Green, 1 Blue)
I redeemed myself for the day with dinner.  I kept it light and healthy. 


As I end day two, this is my motivation as I continue my journey to Falling Back into Healthy! 



Comments

Popular Posts