Falling Back into Healthy - Day 1

For as crazy as life has been for me, I have had a truly amazing summer.  I feel blessed to be surrounded by all my friends, family and my husband.  I love what time I get to spend with them going on new adventures or just catching up over dinner, a cup of coffee or glass of wine.  Through the summer, I stayed on track with my workouts but my eating was out of control.  Way too many indulgences that was counter productive to all my working out.  As summer comes to an end, it's time to gully get back on track.  

Today kicks off day one of my "Falling Back into Healthy" journey, my plan is to post each day my progress and my eating plan.  It all starts with accountability.  I often get asked what my healthy plan is so I thougth this would be an easy way to share my plan and hopefully inspire somone else that has been thinking about starting thier own healthy journey but aren't sure where to start.  

I will call out that for my first week until I get groceries on Thursday, I am having to be creative with my healthy snacks to get a balance of food groups in.  Today I will be a little over on my carbs and fruits because of my evening snack.  

Day1: 
Weight: 185lbs
Workout: 21 Day Fix Total Body Cardio and 1 mile walk with Riley



Meal Plan: 

Breakfast: 
Smoothie (1 Purple Container (Fruit), 1 Red Container (Protein) 1 Orange Container (Healthy Fat)


Lunch: 

Tuna Sandwich w/Light Mayo (1/2 Red Container (protien), 1 yellow (carb), 1 tsp, 1 Purple (fruit), 1 Green (Veggie)



Snacks: 

Grapes (1 Purple Container)
Protien Bar (1 Red, 1 Yellow Container)
Sugar Free Black Cherry Jello w/ Whipped Cream 





Dinner: 

Gluten Free Spaghetti/Zoodles with Meat Sauce (1 yellow, 1 green, 1 Red)
Caesar Salad (1 green)


Before Bed Snack: 

2 Apple Cinnamon Rice Cakes, 1 tbsp peanut butter, 1 small banana, sliced (1 yellow, 1 Purple, 3 tsp)


Comments

Popular Posts