Quick and Easy Meal Solutions

If you have a career or you're a mom, or both.  It seems there is more and more on our plates every day.  I love to cook and there is nothing more rewarding for me then preparing a delicious meal but juggling a career and home life, I don't always have the time to spend cooking a big meal so I have some stand by quick easy meal solutions I like to make.  

My husband doesn't eat seafood of any kind and I love it so sometimes on my day off for lunch I'll make myself seafood for lunch with some leftovers to take to lunch the next day.  

Salmon with Brown and Wild Rice with Mixed Veggies
This week Atlantic Salmon was on sale at Hannaford, so I picked up a 1lb of Salmon to cook up for lunch.  



I cooked the salmon in the oven.  I put 2 tsp olive oil in a medium cast iron pan, placed the salmon in the pan, drizzled with olive oil to coat the top of the salmon.  Sprinkled with sea salt and dried dill.  Baked at 400 degrees for 15-20 minutes depending non how you like your salmon cooked.  Then on the side I had Steam Fresh Brown and Wild Rice with Vegetables, 4 minutes in the microwave and done.  So in less then 20 minutes I had a delicious, healthy lunch for two days.  




Comments

Popular Posts