It starts with a vision...then turns into something special!

My big landscaping project this spring was building a fire pit area for us to enjoy in the summer.  I've been working on it one section at a time, with hopes to have it fully finished by the end of summer.  

I started by raking and cleaning up the space.  Next I built a fire pit out of stone.  



Over the past month, I put in a raised flower bed and built two flower beds on each side.  I tried to use natural colors and textures so that it blended in with the space.  It really adds some color to the area.  



It's not finished but it's a start.  My goal is to make a nice outdoor space with the fire pit as the center focal point.  I still have a lot of clean-up to do.  I figure if I continue to work on it a little at a time.  It should be complete by the end of summer.  

Comments

Popular Posts