Spring

Spring has finally arrived...we had a very mild winter but I have to say spring couldn't have come any quicker.  The fresh air is doing the mind and body good.  Flower beds are all cleaned out, spring bulbs are quickly growing and flowering.  It will soon be time to think about starting seeds for the garden.  This time of year, I always start to dream about all the things I'd like to do in the yard/garden.  This year's project I think is going to be building a nice fire pit area.   Where I want to put it, there will be a lot of work.





This is really my favorite time of year, when I get to see all my hard work the past couple of years come to life.  My husband and I really enjoy watching the flowers come up, grow and then go into bloom throughout the spring/summer.  If you were to ask me what my favorite part of my house would be it, it would definitely be our outside space and then of course my kitchen.

Comments

Popular Posts